*Guest Singer from Greenwich, sang to the delight of the crowd as four uniformed male dancers danced to the rhythm.
* Female dancers from Nepal getting ready to display.
* An impressive attendance. This years event was well attended and orderly - just like last year's.
* Sucil doing his thing as the man-behind-the-mask.
* The `quantum leap'. The masquarade in the swing of the rhythm, as the Punjabi Troupe watch, awaiting their turn.
* The orderly attendees give rise to the hope of another event for the next.
* Manish,an Actor and Manager of Ghurka Restaurant, gives my Camera a thumbs-up as he plays the role of a `Service Man'.
* And so it was that whatever has a beginning must come to an end. The Square which was filled began to empty again as the attendees gradually found their ways out and back home.
So folks, till next year when the event brings people together again, stay blessed and adventurous. Thank you everyone.